Sunday 10 May 2009

Woosh, the weekend's almost gone..

and where did it go?! Busy day yesterday - went to the Spring Papercraft Extravaganza at my local craft shop (Craftology) first thing. Bought some goodies (couple of Hello Kitty sizzix dies, Hero Arts coupon stamps and the PB Dino Party stamps). After I came home from there the boys and I went over to my friend's house for lunch and a play. She has 5 boys so my 2 were loving it!! Then, very late last night, I decided to sort out my paper stash. Bad idea. I gave up around 1am having only achieved a mess on the living room floor. Church this morning and then swimming lessons to get to. While DH was at lesson with DS2 I managed to sort the paper!! Wayhay ;o) I went for pattern and then colour sorted within the pattern. Yes, I know that's very sad, but I did discover lots of things I'd forgotten about. Thinking of going to do some crafting now. And maybe, if I work out how to do it, I'll upload some photos later (or tomorrow).

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...