Sunday 17 May 2009

Rain rain go away...

Where did the summer go?! It's been raining for a few hours non stop now (at least I got the washing in before it started though) Turned up at the swimming pool for Scott's swimming lesson, got him changed and then discovered that there were no swimming lessons on today. Grrrr!! They said "oh we told you last week", er, if you had I don't think I would have turned up! Lovely roast dinner tonight, thanks to my aunt for bringing it and to DH for cooking it. Lovely. Showed my aunt the page I've done of my dad and a couple of other men and the one I've done of my dad, my aunt and my grandparents. She was able to tell me some stories behind the photos and gave me an idea for the title of one of them :D I hope I can capture the stories in my journaling. And as that's in my mind maybe I should go craft. My lovely friend Sandra made me a beautiful ideas book for my birthday (which was in April) and today I actually wrote something in it! Better late than never eh?!

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...