Sunday 31 May 2009

Party on

It's been another gorgeous day here. Very warm! Had a family party for Scott this afternoon which was lovely. He had a good time playing with his friends and got some lovely birthday presents. Managed to make his cards last night (well probably it would be more accurate to say early this morning) Once I find the cable I'll post pictures of them, I was quite pleased with them (for a change). I really need to go tidy our bedroom cos I just moved stuff from other rooms on to our bed so if we want to go to bed some time this evening it had better get done. Also need to wrap Scott's pressies too.

1 comment:

Cass said...

Happy Birthday to Scott.Sounds like you all had a fab day.It's too warm for me.Had a scrapbook class tonight and it was way too warm.
Cass xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...